Thursday 6 May 2010

The kids write on Thursday just before the journey:


Only two days to the departure to Czech Republic.
I am excited because this is my first trip by plane.
The flight departs on Saturday at six in the morning from Oulu airport.
I hope that the week will be awesome.

I'm very excited about the trip and I'm happy because I can go to Czech Republic
with one of my best friends. I have talked a lot with our lady of the house,
Veronika. I’m not scared of anything, because my friend is there with me. I
think it is amazing to have moss growing on itself!!! I will wake up on
Saturday at half past three. I can't wait!

I'm really excited about the trip. It's amazing and really great that I can go
to this trip and my best friend will come too! :)
We have to hope that the weather is going to be better, because now it's quite
rainy... My lady of the house is really nice. I will wake up at half past three
on Saturday, because the flight is going to leave at six o’clock from Oulu.
The trip is maybe the best thing of this year.. .:)

I am so excited about the trip that my hands are shaking already. I’m really
looking forward to meeting Simka. I can’t wait to taste some new foods. I hope
that I won’t forget any important items in Finland. I also hope that the
weather will be good in Prague.


I’m looking forward to visiting Prague and Jablonne. I am very excited about the
journey.
I hope that I will get some new friends. I’m going to pack my bags on Thursday.
I’m looking forward to meeting Simona. I hope that the weather will be great.
I'm looking forward to tasting Czech food.


I’m a little bit excited but happy. I haven't packed yet. So I need to pack my
bag.
The flight takes off at 6.00 so I have to wake up at 4.00 on Saturday. I think
the flight goes well and we will arrive at Prague in time. So we are waiting
for the journey here in Finland.



I feel good before the journey and I am really looking forward to it. I am not
excited but I am happy and happy. I think I have to wake up at six every
morning in Jablonne, BUT I am very happy.
I have packed my clothes and other things.